|Lot inventory changes quickly. For current lot availability
and pricing, please contact a King's Way representative.
Set in the heart of Waukesha County known for its atmosphere of pride, hometown
hospitality and charm. One of the prized jewels of the county is Pewaukee
a vital yet tranquil community, determined to preserve its small-town appeal.
Hwy. 16 in Pewaukee to the Main St. exit, go east to Hwy. JJ (Bluemound Rd.), turn right
and go 1 mile to subdivision entrance (east side of street).
OR take Hwy. I-94 to Hwy. J/164 exit, go south to Hwy. JJ (Bluemound Rd.), turn right and
go 1.7 miles to subdivision entrance (east side of street).
Still River provides a nature lovers retreat surrounded by acres of
open space, a walking trail, a winding
river and an overall sense of peace.
Live in a calm, unhurried world thats
within moments of major highways
and everyday conveniences to ensure a stress-free lifestyle.
- 70 Single-family Homesites
- Fully Improved with Sewer and Water
- High Architectural Control Standards
- 1/2 to 3/4 Acres
- Borders Waukesha County Conservancy Land and
Proposed Future Nature Trail
- Numerous Sites with Possible Full and Partial Exposure
- All building plans must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee.
- One-Story Home: The minimum living area shall be not less than
2,100 total square feet. Roof pitch shall be not less than 10/12.
- Two-Story Home: The minimum living area shall be not less than
2,600 total square feet. Roof pitch shall be not less than 8/12.
- Garage: The minimum area shall be not less than 600 square feet.
- Front exterior must have a sufficient amount of masonry
(brick, natural stone, cultured brick, cultured stone, EIFS / Dryvit or stucco).
- Siding materials (including exposed foundation walls) must be
natural wood, fiber cement plank, brick, natural stone,
cultured brick, cultured stone, EIFS / Dryvit or stucco.
- All roofs shall have fully dimensional shingles with a minimum
30-year manufacturer's warranty, in Weathered Wood color.
- Setbacks will maintain a minimum distance of 40' to the front lot line, 20' to
the side lot lines, 35' to the rear lot line, and 40' to any street right of way.
- Uniform lamp post and mailboxes are required, and shall be purchased
at the time of closing on the lot.